Reservation Hours: 7 AM – 6 PM, Monday through Friday
BGo Flex Service Hours: 6 AM – 11 PM, Monday through Friday
Regular Route Hours: Vary by route, see specific route schedules for more information.
BCRTA does not operate on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- The Day Following Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- BCRTA drivers may assist passengers with bags, but they are not permitted to enter private residences. Please do not ask.
- Passengers are permitted to carry-on four (4) normal size shopping bags. Bags must be secured in a cargo area to allow all passengers to be seated.
- BCRTA recommends that all passengers wear a safety belt. Wheelchairs must be secured.
- Children under the age of twelve (12) must be accompanied by an adult.
- In accordance with Ohio state law, certain children must be secured in an approved safety seat.
- Smoking and “E” smoking are not permitted on board any vehicles.
- Eating or drinking is not permitted on board any vehicles.