What Is BGo?
Curb To Curb
BCRTA offers a curb-to-curb service similar to an Uber/Lyft trip within Butler County. Trips can be booked up to seven days in advance by calling our customer service center at (513) 785-5237 to schedule a trip. Need a ride now? Use our new BCRTA BGo app to request a ride. The app is available for trip requests within a 45-minute window. Just TAP. BOOK. RIDE.
BGo hours are 6AM-11PM Monday-Friday.
|BGo Service Area||$5.00/trip|
BGo Service Area
Special BGo Programs
Within the BGo service area (see map above) you can ride anywhere for $5.00 a trip. However, BCRTA offers a special program in Oxford!
Oxford/Miami University SafeRide
Free, Late Night Shuttles in Oxford
- SafeRide is a service provided to help riders in the Oxford area safely get to their destination.
- SafeRide hours of operation are 10pm to 3am Monday thru Saturday and 10pm to 1am on Sunday (during Spring and Fall Semester).
- SafeRide hours of operation are 7pm to Midnight Monday through Sunday (Summer Semester).
- SafeRide service is only provided to individuals who are more than 3/4 mile from a fixed route that is in operation.
- SafeRide is scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
- SafeRide can be scheduled by calling 513-785-5237. Users can also download the BGo App to schedule a ride.
- All trips utilizing SafeRide are FREE.
** SafeRide is available within the mile square and adjacent areas are normally served by U or P routes when service is unavailable or inconvenient. SafeRide does not serve areas west of Locust and Church Streets.
On-demand trip requests are now available in our
New BCRTA BGo app powered by Via.