A & E Services for the Chestnut Street Multimodal Station, Shared Services Facility & City of Oxford Passenger Rail Platform
Questions Due: October 6, 2020 1:00 pm
Bidders Conference: September 15, 2020 1:00 pm
Proposal Due Date: October 19, 2020 3:00 pm
Contract was awarded to Richard L. Bowen & Associates
BCRTA (partnering with Miami University) and the City of Oxford issued an architecture & engineering services scope of work for a multimodal transportation center, shared services facility, and a passenger rail facility on the Chestnut Fields site in Oxford, Ohio.
Link to recording of the Pre-Proposal meeting held on September 15, 2020 at 1:00 PM EST: Recording
BIDDING NOW CLOSED – CONTRACT AWARDED
Automatic Vertical Pivot Gate Installation - Electric Installation – Access Control & Configuration
Questions Due: July 3, 2020 5:00 pm
Bidders Conference: June 24, 2020 1:00 pm
Proposal Due Date: July 20, 2020 3:00 pm
Contract was awarded to Allied Fence Builders Inc
BIDDING NOW CLOSED
Blacktop Parking Lot - Hamilton, OH
Proposal Due Date: March 20, 2020 3:00 pm
Contract was awarded to Barry L Brown Paving, LLC
BCRTA is requesting quotes for it’s Hamilton location for asphalt repair work, sealing and striping – including installation of 2 concrete curbs around light pole islands and catch basin repairs. Lot size – approx. 55,000 sq. ft.
Quotes must include pricing for:
- Cleaning all pavement surfaces to be sealcoated using mechanical blower and steel brooms.
- Repair major cracks > 1/4″ fill with rubberized hot pour non-tracking crack sealer.
- A commercial grade coal tar sealer mixed with polymer additive and silica sand for added durability to the pavement.
- Install 4000 psi fiber reinforced concrete curbs around two (2) light pole/mulch areas.
- Remove failed pavement around catch basins (where needed) and replace with 4000 psi fiber reinforced concrete.
- Stripe the parking lot with high volume traffic marking paint.
Please fill out attached Service Price List and submit with Quote to email@example.com
Payment – Net 30 from completion of project.